Business Access Point Wireless N600 Dualband with PoE LINKSYS LAPN600
- Wireless Access Point chuẩn N, Hoạt động đồng thời với 2 tần số 2.4 GHz và 5GHz.
- Cổng kết nối LAN Gbit hỗ trợ cấp nguồn PoE.
- Hỗ trợ 16 SSID, 16 VLAN, mỗi SSID hỗ trợ tối đa kết nối 64 Users.
- Anten 2x2 internal high power với kỹ thuật MIMO gia tăng vùng phủ sóng và loại bỏ điểm chết.
- Hỗ trợ tính năng Repeater, Bridge.
- Sẵn sàng hỗ trợ thoại IP và video streaming chất lượng cao.
- Thiết kế để bàn hoặc treo trần nhà gọn đẹp
- Employs Wi-Fi technology (802.11n) to provide a fast, powerful wireless network at a transfer rate of up to 600 Mbps.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet
- Dual Band (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) capability and speeds up to 600 Mbps.
- Industrial-strength Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA, WPA2) security and data encryption
- IPv6 Support
- High Power PA for better Wi-Fi coverage
UP TO N600 MBPS
Provides high-speed connectivity for notebooks, smartphones, tablets, and other Wi-Fi enabled devices
HIGH POWER WIRELESS COVERAGE
High power offers better, wider wireless coverage for you and your business, strengthening your network connection in hard-to-reach areas.
GIGABIT ETHERNET PORT
Wireless clients can enjoy faster speeds by maximizing wireless-to-wired performance. Gigabit Ethernet is 10x faster than Fast Ethernet.
3-IN-1 ACCESS POINT, WDS & WORKGROUP BRIDGE
Extends wired and wireless range with three modes: traditional access point, wireless distribution system (WDS), or wireless bridge.
EASY TO USE WITH POE+
Integrated with 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability to eliminate external adapters and facilitate optimal placement.
ADVANCED NETWORK SECURITY
Protect your network with advanced security features including Rogue AP detection, SSID to VLAN mapping, and 802.1X Supplicant.
- Network Standards:
o IEEE 802.11n
o IEEE 802.11g
o IEEE 802.11b
- Radio Frequency Bands:
Concurrent Dual-Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- 802.1q VLAN:
Yes, 802.1q-based VLAN
1 Gigabit Ethernet Port
One system LED
- Antenna Type:
- Antenna Gain:
o 1.8 dBi @ 2.4 GHz;
o 3.5 dBi @ 5 GHz
- RF Transmit Power:
o 802.11b @ 11 Mbps: 21 dBm
o 802.11g @ 54 Mbps: 20 dBm
o 802.11n @ HT20/HT40 MCS7/15: 19 dBm
- Radio Frequency Channels:
o 2.412 to 2.462 GHz; 11 channels
o 5.180 to 5.240 GHz; 4 channels
o 5.745 to 5.825 GHz; 5 channels
- Receiver Sensitivity:
o 802.11b @ 11 Mbps: -85 dBm
o 802.11a/g @ 54 Mbps: -70 dBm
o 802.11n @ HT20 MCS7/15: -65 dBm
o 802.11n @ HT40 MCS7/15: -62 dBm
- Maximum Power Consumption:
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
243.08 x 236.98 x 43.69 mm (9.57 x 9.33 x 1.72 in)
498.95 g (1.10 lb)
- Operating Temperature:
0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature:
-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity:
10% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Storage Humidity:
10% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Number of VLANs Supported:
17, 1 management VLAN plus 16 VLANs for SSID
- Security Lock:
Kensington lock slot
- Access Control:
Yes, MAC based ACL with local or remote RADIUS server authentication
- Management Interface:
- Regulatory Compliance:
o Class B, Wireless;
o FCC, CE, IC
- Rate Limiting:
Yes, Bandwidth Management per SSID
- Event Notification:
Local Log, Remote Syslog, and Email Alert
- Network Diagnostics:
Log, Ping, Packet Capture
- Warranty and Support:
- 802.1X Supplicant:
- Band Steering:
- External Power Amplifier:
High Power PA
- Isolation of Wireless Clients in the Same SSID:
- Reset Button:
- Rogue AP Detection:
Yes, Time-based profiles per SSID
- SSID to VLAN Mapping:
- Wireless Security:
o 802.1X RADIUS
- Workgroup Bridge: