24-Port 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet PoE Cloud Managed Switch Meraki Cisco MS22P
- 24 port 10/100/1000, Uplink Interfaces 4 × SFP Gigabit with PoE.
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) to prioritize mission critical traffic such as voice and video.
- IEEE 802.1X support for port based network access control.
- MAC-based RADIUS auth and MAC whitelisting
- Voice VLAN support for simplified VoIP deployments.
- Port Mirroring to monitor network traffic.
- DHCP snooping to prevent users from adding unauthorized DHCP servers on the network.
- IGMP Snooping to optimize network performance with multicast traffic.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) for high-capacity trunking, stacking, and increased availability.
- Broadcast storm protection, spanning tree, BPDU guard, root guard, and other safeguards to guard against misconfigurations and reduce convergence time.
- Per port VLAN configuration.
- Multiple administrative roles with sophisticated security policy management.
|Management||Managed via the Web via the Meraki cloud management platform|
Integrated with Meraki wireless, security appliance, and device management
Zero-touch remote deployment (no staging needed)
Detailed historical per-port and per-client usage statistics
DHCP, client, and hostname fingerprinting SNMPD allows integration with third party network management solutions
Automatic firmware upgrades
|Security||Integrated two-factor authentication|
Corporate wide password policy enforcement
IEEE 802.1X port-based security
MAC-based RADIUS authentication
|Remote Diagnostics||Email and SMS (text) alerts|
Live remote packet capture
Aggregated event and configuration change logs with instant search
2.5 microsecond latency
Jumbo frame support (9600 byte Ethernet frame)
|Scalable Stacking||Unified configuration and monitoring of all switches|
Virtually Stacking supports thousands of switch ports in a single logical stack for unified management, monitoring, and configuration
|Interfaces||24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet RJ45 (4 shared with SFP)|
4 x SFP for Gigabit uplink
Auto negotiation and crossover detection (auto-MDIX crossover)
|Ethernet Switching Capabilities||802.1p Quality of Service prioritization|
802.1Q VLAN tagging for up to 4,095 VLANs
802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree
Broadcast storm control
802.1ab Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
802.3ad Link aggregation with up to 8 ports per aggregate
IGMP snooping for multicast filtering
MAC forwarding entries: 8,000
|Power over Ethernet (PoE Models)|
802.3af (PoE) 15.4W per port and 802.3at (PoE+) 25.5W per port (30W max per port).
Maximum PoE output: 380W; all ports PoE capable
|Power||Power input: 100 - 240 VAC, 47-63 Hz|
Power consumption: 5 - 500W
|Mounting||Rack-mountable with included rack mount hardware|
Desktop-mountable with included feet
|Environment||Operating temperature: 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C)|
Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
|Physical Dimensions||Weight: 9lb. (2.8kg)|
Size: 17.4” (w) x 15.0” (l) x 1.8” (h) (44.1 x 38.1 x 4.4 cm)
C-Tick (Australia/New Zealand)
- Bảo hành: 12 tháng.