300Mbps 802.11n In-Wall PoE Wireless Access Point PLANET WNAP-W2201A
Standard Compliant Hardware Interface
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n wireless technology with data rate of up to 300Mbps.
- One 10/100BASE-TX port and one PoE powered device (PD) port.
- One RJ11 port for phone line connection.
- European 86-type and 75-type wall outlet compatibility.
Secure Network Connection
- Advanced security: 64-/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES encryption), 802.1x.
- Supports wireless MAC address filtering control to limit the connected wireless clients.
Comprehensive Wireless Advanced Features
- Multiple operation modes including AP (Multi-SSIDs), Client, Repeater/Universal Repeater, WDS Point-to-Point (PtP) and WDS Point-to-Multipoint (PtMP).
- Up to 5 multiple-SSIDs to allow users to access different networks through a single AP.
- Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) and wireless QoS to enhance the efficiency of multimedia application.
- Supports IAPP (Inter Access Point Protocol) wireless roaming to enable clients to roam across multiple APs.
- Provides 5-level Transmit Power Control to adapt various environments.
- Wireless schedule allows administrators to enforce time-based internet access.
- Self-healing (Schedule Reboot) mechanism for reliable connection.
Easy Deployment & Centralized Management
- Supports AP controller to enable administrator to configure and monitor multiple APs simultaneously
- Flexible deployment with standard 802.3af/at PoE/PD supported.
- Stylish in-wall design perfectly matches the room decoration.
- Step-by-step configuration with intelligent setup wizard and graphical Web-based UI.
- Supports SNMP-based management interface.
- System status monitoring including associated client list and system log.
|Interface||PoE Port: 1 x 10/100Mbps auto MDI/MDI-X RJ45 port (rear panel)|
|IEEE 802.3af PoE PD Port|
|LAN Port: 1 x 10/100Mbps auto MDI/MDI-X RJ45 port|
|RJ11 Port: Connect to the telephone through the 4-conductor phone line|
|PoE||802.3af PoE PD, Class 3|
|Antenna||Built-in 3dBi antenna x 2|
|Reset Button||Reset button at side panel (Press over 5 seconds to reset the device to factory default)|
|LED Indicators||PWR/SYS LED|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||86 x 35 x 86 mm|
|Power Requirements||802.3af/at PoE, 48-56V DC input, 0.35A (max.)|
|Power Consumption||< 10W|
|Wireless interface Specifications|
|Standard||Compliance with IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Frequency Band||Europe -- ETSI: 2.412~2.472GHz|
|Operating Channel||Europe -- ETSI: 1~13|
|Channel Width||20 or 20/40MHz|
|Data Transmission Rates||802.11n (HT40):|
- 135/121.5/108/81/54/40.5/27/13.5Mbps (dynamic)
- 65/58.5/52/39/26/19.5/13/6.5Mbps (dynamic)
|802.11g: 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6Mbps (dynamic)|
|802.11b: 11/5.5/2/1Mbps (dynamic)|
|Transmission Distance||802.11n: up to 70m|
|802.11g: up to 30m|
|The estimated transmission distance is based on the theory.|
|The actual distance will vary in different environments.|
|Max. RF Power||802.11n: 17 ± 2dBm|
|802.11g: 17 ± 2dBm|
|802.11b: 18 ± 2dBm|
|Receiver Sensitivity||IEEE 802.11b: -92dBm @ 1Mbps; -85dBm @ 11Mbps, PER < 8%|
|IEEE 802.11g: -88dBm @ 6Mbps; -73dBm @ 54Mbps, PER <10%|
|IEEE 802.11n: -90dBm @ MCS8; -70dBm @ MCS15, PER <10%|
|Data Rate||IEEE 802.11b: 1/2/5.5/11Mbps|
|IEEE 802.11g: 6/9/12/18/24/36/48/54Mbps|
|IEEE 802.11n: 300 Mbps in 40MHz mode/150Mbps in 20MHz mode|
|TX Power||Provides 5-level Tx Power Control (100%, 70%, 50%, 35%, 15%)|
|Wireless Management Features|
|Operation Mode||Standalone AP|
|Wireless Mode||AP (Multiple-SSIDs)|
Universal Repeater (AP+Client)
WDS PtP Bridge
WDS PtMP Bridge
|Encryption Security||WEP (64-/128-bit) encryption security|
802.1x RADIUS Authentication
|Wireless Security||Wireless MAC address filtering (up to 20 entries)|
|Supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)|
|SSID broadcast and hide|
|Environment & Certification|
|Temperature||Operating: -10 ~ 50 degrees C|
|Storage: -40 ~ 70 degrees C|
|Humidity||Operating: 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|Storage: 5 ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
- Bảo hành: 12 tháng.