5-Port Business Desktop Gigabit Switch LINKSYS LGS105
Accelerate your performance and productivity when you send large files to network servers, drives, and printers at Gigabit speeds.
- 5 Port 10/100/1000 Mbps with MDI and MDI crossover (MDI-X); auto negotiated port.
- Bandwidth: 16 Gbps (non-blocking).
- Performance: Full line rate and forwarding rate of 64B frame at: 1.488Mpps for 1000M port; 0.1488Mpps for 100M port; 0.01488Mpps for 10M port.
- Wired connection speed up to 1000 Mbps
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet auto-sensing ports.
- Easy plug & play connection.
- Meets EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) 802.3az standard.
Minimize transfer times and interference while streaming high-bandwidth files to connected devices.
Instantly extend your office network with a quick and easy installation.
Automatically optimize speed for each connected device.
The auto power-down feature disables unused ports, smart power is ideal for short cable runs, and the port status switch controls LED lights.
- Network Standards:
o IEEE 802.3
o IEEE 802.3u
o IEEE 802.3x
o IEEE 802.3ab
o IEEE 802.3az
5 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Ports
Link and activity indicators
o Full line rate and forwarding rate of 64B frame at:
o 1.488Mpps for 1000M port
o 0.1488Mpps for 100M port
o 0.01488Mpps for 10M port
- MAC Address Table Size:
10 Gbps (non-blocking)
- Minimum System Requirements:
Connected devices need Ethernet connectivity and Ethernet cables.
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
121 x 75 x 26 mm (4.76 x 2.95 x 1.02 in.)
0.248 kg (0.55 lbs)
110-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 5V DC, 1.0A
- Power Consumption:
0.73W / 2.22W
- Power Saving:
Cable connected detection, sleep mode
- Power Supply:
- Operating Temperature:
- Storage Temperature:
- Operating Humidity:
- Storage Humidity:
- Regulatory Compliance:
FCC Class B, CE