Bosch NIN-733-V03IPS Flexidome IP Starlight 7000 VR 720p 3 to 9 mm Lens HD IP Dome Security Camera
Round the clock surveillance is made easy and efficient by the Bosch NIN-733-V03IPS Flexidome IP Starlight 7000 VR 720p 3 to 9 mm Lens HD IP Dome Security Camera. Capable of capturing clear images at night or when the visibility conditions are extremely poor, you get clear images and outstanding frame rates. The wide dynamic range of 84 dB only helps to deliver well balanced images even when the light conditions may be varied in a scene. Being a true day/night camera it needs illumination as low as 0.017 lux to record footages in color mode.
The content based imaging technology utilizes intelligent video analytics to focus on the details and provide a good overall performance. Deploying a 3 to 9 mm automatic varifocal SR lens, it can capture distant or small objects more effectively by zooming into the details. You get images that consume lesser storage and bandwidth with this Bosch utility device. The vandal resistant housing is aesthetically designed to withstand impact and inclement weather conditions. Being a cost-effective security surveillance solution, the Bosch NIN-733-V03IPS Flexidome IP Starlight 7000 VR 720p 3 to 9 mm Lens HD IP Dome Security Camera will guard your indoor or outdoor space with equal ease.
Key Features of the Bosch NIN-733-V03IPS
- Wide Dynamic Range: Of 84 dB to capture clear images in varied light conditions on the same scene
- Tremendous Low illumination Performance: Works to deliver clear images in light conditions as low as 0.017 lux
- 720p Resolution: Captures clear images at a recording speed of 60 frames per second
- Surface Mount Box: Adds an extra layer of security to the vandal resistant camera
- 3 to 9 mm Lens: Enables the camera to vary the focal length to deliver clear images of moving objects or people
- Low Bandwidth Use: With the intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (iDNR) technology reducing noise and compressing images while retaining the quality
- Intelligent Video Analysis, provides feedback to re-tune the image processing