Geovision GV-TM0100 CIF Thermal Bullet IP Security Camera - 40mm Fixed Lens, 25fps at 352x288
GV-TM0100 is an outdoor thermal IP camera capable of producing black-and-white images based on the detected temperature of the people, vehicles and environment. Unlike traditional cameras that rely on visible light, GV-TM0100 is unaffected by the lighting conditions and allows you to detect movements even in complete darkness and backlit scenes.
Ideal for border surveillance and sparsely populated areas, GV-TM0100 can detect human-sized targets at a distance of 1450 m (4757 ft) and vehicles at 1850 m (6070 ft).
GV-TM0100 can be easily configured through its Web interface and you can record and play back recordings using the GV-VMS software included in the standard package.
- CIF Uncooled FPA micro bolometer, 25 um pixel size
- Thermal sensitivity: ≤100 mK at f/1,300K
- Spectral range: 8 ~ 14 um
- Single stream from H.264 or MJPEG
- 40mm thermal lens
- 13 degree HOV
- Up to 25 fps at 352 × 288
- 2x digital zoom
- Up to 1450 m (4757 ft) detection range for human targets and 1850 m (6070 ft) for vehicles
- Up to 480 m (1575 ft) recognition range for human targets and 920 m (3018 ft) for vehicles
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Motion detection
- Privacy mask
- Text overlay
- IP address filtering
- CE, FCC, RCM, RoHS compliant
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 28 languages on Web interface